elastic.io is an industry-first microservices-based hybrid integration platform as a service (iPaaS) that empowers IT organizations to accelerate enterprise digital transformation. In 2017, elastic.io became part of mVISE Group, a German public company with over 15 years of consultancy and project experience in IT.
elastic.io’s primary motivation is to support large corporations and mid-size businesses alike in their digital strategy initiatives by helping them spend less time on gathering data together across the entire organization, and instead, have enough time and resources to focus on using this data to improve business operations or to develop new products and services.
- Speed: elastic.io’s hybrid integration platform comes with a rich library of pre-built connectors for mainstream business applications. Thanks to them and due to high reusability of any integration component, you can reduce your own integration efforts by up to 80% on average.
- Designer: With the intuitive Designer, you can easily transform data between various applications and systems by mapping incoming data into the specific fields where the next integration components expect them to receive.
- Monitoring: The elastic.io hybrid integration platform comes with all the necessary tools to detect inconsistencies in your integration workflows, find the source of errors and fix rebelling workflows within one or two hours.
- Scalability: Each individual integration step on elastic.io can be scaled independently, ensuring high horizontal scalability. It is also highly scalable vertically via individual container resource configuration (RAM + CPU).
- Deployment: Though being by nature an ideal fit for cloud applications, the elastic.io hybrid integration platform can be easily connected to the existing on-premises IT estate or deployed on-premises altogether.
To connect APIs, on-premises and cloud applications quickly and securely.