Squadcast is an Intelligent Incident management, monitoring & Alerting platform that improves your reliability by helping SRE and DevOps teams to adopt IT Incident Management best practices like intelligent alert routing, on-call rotations, collaboration, response automation, root cause analysis, blameless postmortems, etc.
Squadcast is a simplified SRE software for Dev & Ops teams adopting Reliability Engineering best practices to maximize uptime, accelerate engineering innovation and increase customer happiness. It integrates with a lot of powerful monitoring tools and generates incidents and alerts the right people as defined by the escalation policies.
- Incident Dashboard: Centralized Incident dashboard to view all incidents
- Escalation policies: Escalation policies to make sure alerts are not missed and taken care of within SLA
- Reliable Unlimited Global Notifications: Receive realtime notifications across various platforms such as push, email, SMS, Voice, Slack, hangouts, JIRA etc
- Analytics: Powerful Analytics to track and review the performance of your teams and cloud services
- Powerful Integrations: Lot of powerful integration which help you stay on top with multiple integrations added each passing week
- Mobile apps: Native mobile apps for Android & iOS to take actions on the go.
- On-Call Schedules: Recurring on-call schedules to plan ahead
- Recurring Scheduled Maintenance: Repeatable scheduled maintenance which requires no periodical intervention
- Unlimited Free Stakeholders: Keep the relevant stakeholders updated with no additional cost
- Smart Squads Team management made easy with dynamically generated squads based on code commit history
- Incident Timeline: Incident timeline records the timeline of the incident and will be very helpful while doing Root Cause Analysis
- Incident War room: War rooms for each incident to collaborate in real time.
- Cloud & On-Premise Both Cloud & On-Premise versions to support SMB & Enterprise customers
Faster Incident Resolution with Simplified SRE software for Dev & Ops teams.