Global Uptime Test
Check your site's response time from different locations across the globe.
Each location check collects multiple data points, including:
- DNS Lookup: The time it took from the start until DNS name resolution was completed.
- Connect: The time it took from the start until the TCP connection to your server was completed.
- Request Time: The time it took from the start until the file transfer was just about to begin. This includes all pre-transfer commands and negotiations that are specific to the particular protocol(s) involved.
- First Byte: The time it took from the start until the first byte was transferred. This includes the time the server needed to calculate the result.
- Total Time: Total time to download the URL.
Join thousands of people and companies around the world committed to making the web consistently fast.